Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Zach in preschool

Yesterday firefighters came to talk to the kids about fire safety. They broke the classes into 2 groups and it just so happened that my class and Zach's class were in the same group. Knowing this I took my camera in the hopes that maybe I could get a few pics of Zach. Sounds like it would be easy to do right? Wrong! Two-year-olds and firetrucks don't go together, at least not for some of the kids in my group, they were just a little scared. I did however get a few pictures taken.

His class is the only 3-yr-old class on Tuesdays and Thursdays so being older they were first to see the firetruck up close. Here he is wearing his red jacket walking next to his teacher.


They were lifted into the truck by one of the firefighters so they could check out the inside.

A picture of him sitting inside.


And that's it! I didn't even take any of our class, wasn't worth it since they weren't happy. The next photo op will be the Thanksgiving feast in a few weeks. Not sure how that works but even if I don't get to see him the girls are off from school so I'll give them a camera and have them document that one!

No comments: