Zach's teacher asked them what they were thankful for and then wrote it on their place mats. Check out what Zach wrote...
In case you can't see it it says, "I am thankful for Megan." And no, he's not thankful for his sister Megan, he's thankful for the Megan that's in his class. It was a few weeks ago that his teachers told me about him having a girlfriend and I've seen the way he looks at her, he gives her the most adoring looks. It's really cute!So those pictures were taken before he even came in. Lauren and Paul came to the feast and Megan came to work with me. Kristin was just being lazy and stayed home. Lauren got a picture of Zach walking in...
Here he is at the table with Paul, Lauren and Megan behind him.
Another picture that Lauren took.
Here she is... Zach's girlfriend. Her mom just finished taking a picture of Zach's place mat to show the rest of her family. She got a big kick out of what Zach said too!Of course the teachers intentionally placed the two of them next to each other. They think it's cute too!
I'm not sure how much Zach ended up eating. I know he ate his cookie and drank his juice! It's a shame that the parents go through that much trouble to make everything and bring it in and then the majority of kids don't even eat it. I threw away full plates of food when I was cleaning up afterwards.
I'm not sure how much Zach ended up eating. I know he ate his cookie and drank his juice! It's a shame that the parents go through that much trouble to make everything and bring it in and then the majority of kids don't even eat it. I threw away full plates of food when I was cleaning up afterwards. That was Zach's last Thanksgiving Feast that he'll get to go to since he graduates preschool this year. I guess next year he can come in with me and help out like Megan does! She gets so excited to come in with me. This morning I told Megan to go sit down at the play dough table so that some of the other kids would sit there. Within just a few minutes all 9 of the kids were over there.


No comments:
Post a Comment