Friday, November 11, 2011

Take your kids to work day.

Well actually it's Veteran's Day but to me it was take your kids to work day since they were off from school and I wasn't.  Lauren, Megan and Zach all came to work with me.  I wanted Kristin to come too but I couldn't talk her into it, maybe next time.  Of course I took a few pics of them helping/playing throughout the day.

Megan and Zach playing in housekeeping.

Lauren helping out at the decorate a turkey table. 
I really should have gotten a picture of her actually helping one of the kids!  Though my picture doesn't show it she did a great job with them.

I saw Zach in the housekeeping area with one of the little girls in my class.  The little girl kept wanting him to play dolls with her.  Finally he settled on being the doctor and giving the dolls a shot.  He quickly got out of there after that!

Megan hanging out with the girls.  She likes reading to them whenever she comes in and they like it too.

It was a cold and windy day so we didn't stay outside long but we did get to enjoy a little time on the playground.  Zach loved that part, he ran all over the place. 
Zach had a good time at his old preschool and Megan seemed to have a good time too.  I'm not so sure about Lauren though, I think she thought it was boring!  After school Zach visited with his past teachers and Lauren and Megan helped with cleaning up the room.  Megan was excited to vacuum, I wish she would do more of that at home!  The next chance they have to come in with me again will be in just a little over a week for our Thanksgiving feasts.  I wonder who (if any) will come in with me then.

No comments: