Sunday, February 19, 2012

T-ball Time

A couple weeks ago Paul signed Zach up to play in Little League this spring.  To get him ready I bought him a tee and some balls and Paul got a bat from someone at work who's son has outgrown it.  Of course ever since then each weekend has been cold (or we've been busy) and he hasn't had a chance to use it.  Today was finally the day though.  He was excited and he got everything set up and Paul showed him how to do it...
His second solo attempt.  His first time he knocked the tee apart!

This video you're going to love!  It looks like I was standing close but I actually had the camera zoomed in on him.  I still should have stood a little further back though because I didn't realize how hard he would hit it.
He hit me right above my left knee!  I'll never get another video/picture from that vantage point ever again!  So on that note I was done filming.  I  hope you got a little laugh from that video, I sure did.

No comments: