I've always wanted to visit this museum and when I saw the Living Social offer for it I jumped on it. I bought six tickets but then had the issue of finding a time when all 6 of us were free. A day before the offer was over all 6 of us went to Philly to check out the museum. Did you know that the Statue of Liberty got a face lift? She looks just like Lauren now.
Of course the museum is geared to Zach's age and younger. He found lots to entertain him.
There was a supermarket where you could use a mini grocery cart and fill it with pretend food then check out at the cash registers. Zach did the shopping and Kristin and Megan checked him out. There was also a McDonald's that you could pretend to take orders and then make the food. Here's Zach "eating" his creation.
There were lots of little props all over which made for cute photo ops. This was definitely the place to take little ones as I saw many 3 and 4-year-olds having a ball. Of course Zach enjoyed it the most out of our family with the rest of us thinking it was just okay. We probably won't go back unless we somehow score free tickets next time.
Before we left our tickets included one ride each on the carousel. There was a huge line and we had to wait 3 or 4 cycles but finally got on.
And just to prove that Kristin really did go with us here's one more picture of all the kids next to the sign.
I did take pictures of Kristin while we were there but every picture that she was in came out blurry. I think I need a new camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment