Once we landed in Florida all of us were so tired that no one felt like driving. That is except Zach, he was bouncing off the walls so he took the lead and got us to Disney. What a great driver he was.

That is once he consulted his map. Anytime we had to get anywhere Zach came to our rescue.

We arrived at our hotel but none of us got much sleep the entire week because the floor kept dropping from beneath us and we heard lots of screaming.

Lauren didn't waste anytime getting into a fight with Kristin.

So off she went to be punished.

In Epcot we had a tough time. The kids all got eaten by a shark!

When Paul and I tried to save them we got eaten too.

Thankfully at least one of us made it out alive!

The food was just so so, we did enjoy our McDonald's french fries while we were there.

But some of the other food was just disgusting!

Even the drinks were bad.

Zach was so bored with everything that he resorted to playing with his shadow.

And I had to take Megan and Kristin to get glasses while we were there.

Paul did manage to survive the shark attack but he was such a beast the rest of the week. Here he is posing with the kids.
Early in our trip he found a cute girl to hang out with.

But that's okay since I found a prince.

Even Zach had a thing going with Anastasia, Cinderella's stepsister. Check out that kiss on his cheek.

Zach ended the week by getting violent at dinner, stabbing his father with a sword.

His last day in Disney and he had to be punished.
Alright, I'll eventually get around to posting what really happened. Hope you enjoyed this silly little thing I did. :)
Out of all the above pictures there are two that I want to explain now. The first is with Kristin eating the food and making a face. We were eating at Chefs de France in Epcot and for an appetizer we ordered escargot. We wanted the kids to try it since they've never had it. Kristin was making a face before she even tasted it, I'm sure it was just the thought of eating snails. She did like it though, just not enough to have another one!
The second picture I want to explain is the one where Lauren has a cup in her hand and is making an awful face. That was also in Epcot at Club Cool. There you can try different Coke products from around the world (for free!) and the one I had her try first was called Beverly and it's from Italy. I knew it was nasty tasting from reading about it on the internet so I had my camera ready. And she didn't disappoint me, I love that picture because she fell for my trick. Boy, what a mean mom I am!


2 comments:
Sounds like you all had a blast!! I love this post. I was smiling and laughing the entire time. Can't wait for more stories.
Another great post, I'm glad Paul is so dramatic, maybe he should have been an actor!
PS - your prince was cute, did you bring one home with you??
Post a Comment