This picture was actually taken after we got home since I forgot to take one before. I love their new shirts! (The little swirly on the right is my doing to cover up the name of who she plays for.)

The winner is the best of three games and unfortunately they only played two games since they lost both. They were very close games though and the kids did much better than last year. I saw a huge improvement with Kristin. She seems much more confident about the sport now and had some good hits over the net where she scored points for her team. Now she just has to work on judging where the ball is going and moving to get there. I think all her teammates have to work on that one. :)
I have one quick video of Kristin during her first serve. Listen for Zach, he's cheering his sister on!
It is always so quiet among the spectators when there's a game going on. I guess I'm just used to Lauren's loud soccer games. It doesn't look like it but her serve was in bounds, it hit the line, so she did win a point for her team and got to serve again.
No comments:
Post a Comment