Afterwards her and I stopped at Acme to get a cake to take home. I thought she was going to get something chocolaty but she surprised me by getting a pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. She made a good choice, it was delicious.

So today, her actual birthday, she got to open her present from us. She had asked for a Nintendo DSi which I did get for her but to fool her wrapped it in a big box. She saw it and immediately said, "that's not a DSi." Of course I was mean and made her wait till after volleyball practice to open it.

Her present was actually a series of boxes that I had wrapped. There were 3 boxes she had to open till she got to the DSi.

Her old DS was falling apart, literally, Zach had dropped it on the hardwood floor and the top hinge came apart. So now she has a brand new, upgraded model to play around with now. Hopefully she keeps it away from Zachary.

No comments:
Post a Comment