I try to do this every year, make a trip during the week, especially since they started charging a few years ago just to enter on the weekends. I mean, $8 per person adds up pretty quickly for us. It's free during the week.
It was pretty close to lunchtime before we even left our house so I planned on this being a quick trip. Maybe Zach and I will get to go back again sometime in the next few weeks and enjoy it more.
We always have to get pictures with all the wooden cutouts. Here's Zachary transformed into a worm.

I had to get a picture of them among the pumpkins...

...and going through the pumpkin house.

Now Zach has turned into a little piggy.

We visited the farm animals and of course fed the goats. What a pro he was this year.

There was an old fashioned outhouse next to the port-a-potty's. Megan dared to disrupt someones privacy! It was cute, it said something but I have no idea what that was since Zach was scared of it.
One final picture before heading into the store and buying some yummy apple cider donuts.
In the above picture he's eyeing the sandbox that was right next to us. I avoided that since I knew I would never get him out without him screaming. I also avoided a few other things since we were getting hungry and I just wanted to get our donuts and go. We'll definitely go back, maybe we'll invite a few friends next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment