Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preschool Christmas Pageant

Zach's class (and mine too) have been practicing and getting ready for the Christmas Pageant all month. My two's had it easy, they only sang one song, and an easy one at that. The only thing we had to get ready for them was a star headband to go with their song, Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star. Now the 3-year-olds and pre-k classes had 5 songs to learn.

So the pageant went like this: the 4 classes of two-year-olds went in first, lined up in front and sang their 30 second song. Then they were dismissed to their parents which freed me up to watch Zach and his class enter and sing.

Here he comes dressed as a cow:

I snuck over and took a whole bunch of pictures of him after he lined up, before they started singing. His class was dressed up as animals.

This is the 2nd song that they sang. Zach didn't sing once during the whole pageant! His one teacher, Miss Pam, is the one sitting behind him. Towards the end of this video she points out to him where I am. I believe this one is 50 seconds long.

This song was their last song. He's still not singing but check out what he's doing during this one! I had to do a lot of editing on this one since the original was 2 minutes and 37 seconds long. It took me awhile but I finally got it down to 51 seconds.

Good thing they didn't do any more songs, not sure what he would have done during those! It was a cute little performance. Tons of parents were there which was why I stood in the aisle (I wasn't the only one) to take the video. Since I had to be with my two's I couldn't get a seat but really, unless I had been in one of the first 2 rows I wouldn't have been able to see him anyway without standing up. Plus the show wasn't long, 5 songs and a quick reading of the Christmas story. For me, I got to enjoy seeing my two's sing and then got a laugh out of watching my son, it was a very good day.

No comments: