...and here she is in almost the same spot on Sunday! The poor girl could barely walk in it.Just kidding! That was Kristin's idea to do that. But we did get a lot of snow, just not quite that much! The total snow fall, at least the last I heard, was 17" in a town close to us. Philadelphia got almost 2 feet!
This morning the kids and I went out again and Zach was only out for about 5 minutes when he lost both his boots in the snow. I turn around and he's walking through the snow in his socks! That ended his outside time. The snow was just too deep for him to walk in I guess.So later in the day we try it again, with a different pair of boots. He had a much better time and his boots stayed on. Here he is getting ready to throw a snowball at me:
Megan went out too but didn't stay long. Kristin said she wasn't coming out but then came out a few minutes after we did. She pulled Zach around in the sled and Zach even pulled Kristin.
Megan went out too but didn't stay long. Kristin said she wasn't coming out but then came out a few minutes after we did. She pulled Zach around in the sled and Zach even pulled Kristin.Of course the best thing about the snow is the hot chocolate afterwards. Zach put his own marshmallows in, I got distracted with something and when I checked his cup a few minutes later there were about 20 marshmallows in it.
So that was our weekend and now the kids don't have school tomorrow due to the snow so I have another day with them. Yay! The one thing I didn't mention was that our snow blower didn't work and that Paul worked on that thing all weekend to try and fix it, he needs a part that I'll have to go get tomorrow. Thank God for nice neighbors that helped us clear our driveway.
So that was our weekend and now the kids don't have school tomorrow due to the snow so I have another day with them. Yay! The one thing I didn't mention was that our snow blower didn't work and that Paul worked on that thing all weekend to try and fix it, he needs a part that I'll have to go get tomorrow. Thank God for nice neighbors that helped us clear our driveway.


No comments:
Post a Comment