Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tidbits

I forgot to mention the other day when I posted about Zach's friends coming over that he had a little incident with his bike. It was early in the playdate and he was pushing his bike, not riding it, when he somehow flipped over the handlebars and landed on his face! I'm not quite sure how he did it. He cried (well, actually screamed) for a few minutes then went back to pushing his bike. The boo boos on his nose didn't show up till about an hour later.

I took that picture after nap since I forgot to take one before. It very quickly healed and by the following Sunday you would never have known about it.

Last weekend it was beautiful out, not like this weekend, so we spent a lot of time outside. Kristin was making sure he didn't get any boo boos this time and put elbow and knee pads on him.

For some strange reason he actually enjoys pushing his bike.

Kristin looking cute in her sunglasses.

He's still wearing his helmet and elbow pads to play softball.

Last Sunday we went over to Grandma and PopPop's house for dinner and saw all the family. Here's Lauren being silly while she's holding Alex.

Kelly was playing around with Zach.
It was nice to see everyone especially after this harsh winter and not getting out that much. Hopefully that will all change soon with the warm weather coming.

No comments: