



Egg Hunt
We only went to one Easter egg hunt this year and that was at a local church. We've been going to this egg hunt every year since the girls were little because the church does such a nice job. They have crafts for the kids to do, then lunch (always hotdogs), then some kind of play/puppet show. After all of that then it's time to do the egg hunt. We met some friends of ours over there and had a very nice time. Lauren got to hold baby Elizabeth:

Annie and Zach colored their bunnies together. Annie even brought Zach a picture she drew.

I brought Lauren along as an extra set of hands so I could be free and take pictures.

Zach ended up getting two free gift certificates for water ice at Rita's in his eggs, in addition to all the candy.

Annie and Zach colored their bunnies together. Annie even brought Zach a picture she drew.

I brought Lauren along as an extra set of hands so I could be free and take pictures.

Zach ended up getting two free gift certificates for water ice at Rita's in his eggs, in addition to all the candy.





No comments:
Post a Comment