This picture I took on Sunday when we were packing everything up and getting ready to leave. I sent it to mom to show her that we were going to leave soon, but we ended up leaving an hour after that because we went to the gift shop and went to the park one last time. My friend Bella's dad is the guy in the orange shirt and he was talking to the guy that takes the cable out when people leave. Bella and I didn't sleep in the camper, we slept in a tent and it was surprisingly warm in the tent.
This is the tent that Bella and i slept in, it was very big and it was cool. Underneath the tent there was a big rug so if it rained the rug would soak up the water instead of the rain coming in through the seams on the bottom sides of the tent. Outside we put a mat so we could put our shoes on it. Bella and I called it our welcome mat because it was outside and we would step on it every time we went into the tent.
This is the camp site that we were at. The site was called C38. Out of all the sites I would say that ours was the sunniest spot. Even though it was kind of cold out on some days, I got sunburned on my nose and under my eyes. The site that we had was one of the biggest spot in the whole campground.
This picture I took on Saturday at about 9 at night while Bella and I were hanging out at our friends site. The fire was really cool because there were cylinder blocks on three sides of the fire and one side was open, and we put wood, dead leaves, branches, and trash into the fire. The place that we were hanging out with was our friend Klye's site. Kyle is 13 and he has a brother named Cole who is 8 years old. His fathers name is Brian and his moms name is Nancy. Brian is like my dad, he is crazy and funny. Cole kept us entertained all day with his friends C.J. and Bella's brother, Sebastian.
Ewwwwwwwww! I hate this picture...mom took it when i got home from camping on Sunday and I look terrible. When i got home on Sunday I put everything in my room and then I went back downstairs to talk to everyone and tell about my trip. I bought everyone a present and gave them out. I got mom a necklace, Lauren a bracelet, Megan a choker (but she thinks its a bracelet), Zach a truck and I got dad a gag thing that smells bad. Then mom gave me a bag with a present in it for me from Hersheypark and when I opened it it was a BIG Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Actually it's the World's Largest Peanut Butter Cup and there were 2 of them packaged in it, and they were all mine! I was in heaven looking at that! But when mom texted me on Saturday and told me that they got me a gift, I thought that they were just planning on giving me a big group hug.

No comments:
Post a Comment