
Megan is my little fashion girl. She is always trying to come up with some kind of outfit she makes up using the clothes she already has. She saw an outfit in a book that was labelled a "rock girl" outfit, or something like that, and she said to me that she could do that and darn if she didn't. It looked very similar to the picture in the book too. Future fashion designer?

I was busy for most of Monday morning just trying to organize and put things away. Next thing I know it's 11:00 and I hadn't done anything with my little guy and was feeling quite guilty about it. So we went outside for a little while to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
He was quite a mess by the time he was ready to come inside. I had given him a few buckets full of water so he could mold the sand and do more with it. That kept him busy for almost an hour.Early Monday morning he was sitting at the table with some paper and scissors. He got up and I asked him if he had fun cutting his paper. He replied yes and very casually mentioned that he had cut his hair too. Well I didn't think too much about it since he doesn't have much hair anymore after getting it all chopped off at his last hair cut. When I went to move his paper and scissors that's when I saw it, little pieces of his hair on the table. Apparently he wanted even shorter hair! He took a small chunk out of the middle right where his bangs would be. This is the best picture I could get of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment