Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

To start off the day the Easter bunny always hides clues that the kids have to follow in order to find their baskets. When they find a new clue there's also a little treat waiting for them. Here they are reading a clue they found in the silverware drawer:And here's the little treat that was with their clue:
The Easter bunny likes to give them a little exercise too and make them go from one floor of the house to another, none of the clues are ever in adjourning rooms. This years clues sent them to the garage, the kitchen, the office, back to the kitchen, the pool table, the dining room and finally the upstairs bathroom where their baskets were hiding in the bathtub.


Then they get to finally see what the Easter bunny gave them:



Afterwards it was time to dress up for church:
Lauren wanted to do a pink theme but as hard as I tried I couldn't find any pink for Zachary to wear. A pink dress shirt would have looked cute and I did actually find one in Nordstrom at the mall but there was no way I was paying $37.50 for it! I ended up getting everything he's wearing for less than that at Target. I had to settle for a white shirt and black and white tie though.



Before we changed after church I got a few pictures of the whole family using the timer on my camera. I have to take advantage of the photo op whenever we're all dressed up.
Of course after 2 or 3 pictures things got a little silly.
I thought that this one was supposed to be a serious one. I guess Lauren and Kristin had other ideas.

One last silly pose to end our photo session.

For dinner we went to Paul's parents. It was such a beautiful day that we had to spend some of it outside.Kristin got to spend a little time with her cousin Lehlan. I can't believe that he's 3 now.What a nice ending to our day.

No comments: