Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Soccer...yet again

Here's a few pictures from her game yesterday.

I just like her expression in this picture. I think she was trying to block the ball with her body and I guess she wasn't sure if she was going to get hit or not! Here's a happier picture of her. They're battling to get the ball. Look closely at this next picture. The ball is right at Lauren's left foot and that's the goalie of the other team to the left of the picture. Lauren scored right after I took this. if I had my camera on the right setting I might have gotten her goal but at least I got the "before" moment. I'll try to remember to have my camera on the sports setting from now on! I was wondering why there was such a delay after taking a picture. She scored the 6th goal and had an assist on the 1st goal. Her team ended up winning with a score of 6-0.

No comments: