Make Homemade Ice cream
After putting all the ingredients in a quart sized bag and then placing that bag in a gallon bag with salt and ice and then shaking the bag for 10 to 15 minutes...
...we got ice cream in a bag!
It was delicious too. So delicious that I'm thinking about doing it again (as soon as I buy some more sugar!)
Build a Sandcastle
Here's Zach posing behind our sandcastle that we built while at the Outer Banks. Didn't we do an awesome job? It took us 4 hours to construct it and I think it came out pretty neat looking.
If you're still thinking that we did that you must be crazy! It was actually made by the people sitting next to us one day but it really did take 4 hours for them to make it. I just went back to the beach after they left and took a picture of it so I could pass it off as my own!Here's the pitiful attempt at a sand castle that Kristin and I did.
We wanted to make it better but Zach kept coming over and jumping over it. I told Kristin we had to get a pic before it was totally destroyed.
I took a kite to the Outer Banks with us but we didn't even attempt to fly it until our last evening there. Unfortunately there was no wind! We tried though and here's the picture to prove it.
We'll have to try flying our kite from home. I still checked it off our summer bucket list because it did get in the air a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment