Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Helping Mommy

The kids have had a lot of days off from school this month.  In fact they've only had one full week of school in the month of September.  They got off for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur but because I work in a Catholic preschool I obviously did not get off.  Where I work they allow us to bring in our kids so Zach came to work with me.  He had the option of staying home with his sisters but he chose to come with me probably because he knew he could play!  Here he is the first day he came with me, he was showing my preschool kids how to build a tower with the blocks.
He loves the blocks and loves building with them but he also likes to crash them down which is NOT what we want our preschool kids to do.  Mainly because it gets too loud in the room and we don't want any of the kids to get hurt with flying blocks.  So I told him to make roads with the blocks instead so he showed the boys how to do that.
He came with me on a Wednesday and on Wednesday's the kids have both music and gym classes.  I went to gym with the preschool kids and Zach came with me for that one but during music class I stayed behind and got some work done.  I put Zach to work sweeping the floor!
Of course that lasted long enough for me to take the picture!  He won't have another opportunity to come into work with me until November.  He has a day off for Columbus Day weekend but so do I and then I actually have another day off but the kids don't.  I can't wait for that one, that hardly ever happens.

No comments: