Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Band



Here are several pictures/videos from the past few events that Kristin has done.  It includes two different games, band day at UD and a festival at Rising Sun.
 
Last weekend Kristin went to the University of Delaware with her high school band.  There were several high schools there and they all got together and practiced with the UD band in the morning and then performed with the UD band during the half time game.  Thanks to other wonderful parents that take pictures (I didn't go) I got some pictures of her.  Here she is with the UD band.  She's in the very center of the picture wearing one of the bright yellow shirts.

The band sits and plays in the stands for every quarter during football games except the 3rd quarter, they get that one off.  Kristin is in the 2nd row from the bottom, 5th person in from the right.
She's the first person to march off the field after their performance.  Well, the first person behind the drum major that is. 
Having fun in the stands with the other clarinet players.
They played in a festival in Rising Sun, MD yesterday which was basically a competition among different high schools.  Her school came in third place.
Another picture of her in the stands.
Now onto the videos.  I've taken several and I had a hard time choosing what to put on here.  I narrowed it down to these 3 because you can see her the best in them.  The marching band theme this year is Santana. 
 
 
 
 
The band seems to have a lot of fun when they're playing in the stands.  A couple times they get up and dance.  That is everyone except Kristin!
And yet another one of her not dancing.
 
She is definitely not a dancer!  Maybe by the time she's a senior she will.  That's it for pictures and videos for now.  Sorry to overload you all in one post.

No comments: