Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last Day of School Lunch

This years restaurant we chose was... Taqueria Moroleon.  I was in a little bit of a Mexican mood when I picked that one out!  This is the first year that Lauren didn't join us.  :( 
So of course we had to send her a text.  :)
I can't remember what everyone got.  I know Kristin had a salad with mango in it.  Megan and I had something similar, I think mine was the Lunch #2 special.  Zach just had a soft taco with fries.  We thought this place was just okay.  I don't know if we ordered the wrong things or if the chef was having a bad day.  Everything on my plate just tasted bland and that's saying a lot because I generally prefer things on the blander side rather than spicy.  My chicken enchiladas I make are way better than anything I had today.
 
So I send Lauren a text that she's missing our end of school lunch and she sends me back this picture.
It was senior week at the beach so that's why Lauren didn't go with us.  (Lauren is the one on the right.) I think she got the better deal!  I would have preferred a warm, beautiful, sunny day at the beach over the mediocre food we got.  Maybe next year we'll just have to have lunch at the beach.

No comments: