There's nothing like waiting until the last minute before Halloween to carve our pumpkins. We either were busy or just didn't feel like doing it. So the night before Halloween it is. I guess it really doesn't matter when we do it as long as it gets done. To make it a little easier I pre-cut the tops so all the kids had to do was take it off and start scooping.
Here's Zach showing the inside of his pumpkin.
Megan being goofy, as usual!Zach had to lift off the top of one of the pumpkins. I love Megan photo bombing!
Kristin is just about as goofy as Megan.
And let's not forget about Lauren...
...at least I got a picture of her pumpkin!
This was a milestone year. The first year we let Zach carve his own pumpkin, all by himself.
Yeah I know, scary isn't it?
But he really did do a good job and miraculously neither Paul or I had to take him to the emergency room for cutting himself.
You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment