Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Zach at the Dentist

I just had to post these pics that I took of Zach at his dentist appointment earlier this month.  I had originally scheduled his appointment for December but due to insurance restrictions I had to reschedule it for January.   When I rescheduled it he ended up getting a different person than he normally does to clean his teeth.  Oh my goodness, we are definitely sticking with this girl from now on!  She put my normally high anxiety boy so at ease and that was the most pleasant dentist appointment ever!  She gave him sunglasses to protect his eyes from the bright light.  He thought he was hot stuff!
He was so at ease he was even making silly faces at me.
Maybe next time I'll even be able to wait for him in the waiting room while he goes back by himself.  I can only hope!

No comments: