Saturday night was our town's night where they shut down Main St. and all the local businesses are out, bands play, it's just a fun evening. I've heard they do this to celebrate that all the University kids are gone! I was wanting to go and take the kids but Lauren wanted to go with one of her friends and Kristin didn't want to go at all. Paul wasn't sure about going so in the end it was just Megan and myself.Wow was it crowded, probably because it was such a nice night. Even though it was just the two of us Megan and I had fun. She got her face painted and we got gelato. We got a free balloon (could have gotten a ton more, just didn't want to carry them) but I did pay for an Elmo balloon to take home to Zach. I couldn't resist, it just looked so darn cute.
On Sunday Lauren was getting her things ready to go to a pool party after church. What silly glasses she has, Zach thought so too!
Daddy had a softball game Sunday evening. Zach was practicing in case they needed him as backup. I was pitching to him and he actually hit the ball a few times so even though daddy's team didn't need him this time, he's ready for a future game.

No comments:
Post a Comment