Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pajama Day

That was what Zach and I had at preschool today so we got to wear our jammies to school. I had Megan take our picture this morning before we left.

It was kind of weird walking through the parking lot with pajamas on, especially with my bright red Mickey pants! But once inside I changed into my slippers and was oh so comfy.

As a treat the kids had pancakes for snack. Pajama day and pancakes, the kids should know their letter P after today. I don't know if it was the syrup that hyped them up or what but my two's were just off the wall. I was literally counting down the minutes until they left. I really do like them, they're a great group, but today...let's just say no more syrup for them!

As I'm writing this I'm still in my jammies and so is Zach, though he's taking a nap. Why not? It's comfortable and I'm not going anywhere. In fact after this morning I might even take a nap!

No comments: