This will be a super short post but just wanted to share a picture of my little guy that I took this morning. Of course he didn't fall asleep until right before I checked out, I had to put up with Whiny Boy until then.
Hi! I am a mom to four beautiful children. There is always something going on at our house, we're a very busy family! I have been married to Paul, my wonderful husband, since October 1992. We met in high school and continued our relationship even though we went to separate colleges, eight hours away! Before staying home with my children I was a teacher at a corporate child care center. I was in charge of 8 children between the ages of one and two with an assistant teacher helping out. After teaching that age for 5 years my own four seem easy (most days)! I loved working with children but am blessed now to be able to stay home. It is the best and most rewarding job ever.
Paul is my husband and is Controller for a small company. He loves playing softball every spring/summer and has games several nights a week. When he's not playing softball you can often find him umpiring a game. Outside of softball season you can find him watching the Flyers (or just about any other sport) and playing around with the kids. He's a great father and great at fixing things around the house (especially things I break!). Lauren is our oldest. She is a soccer nut, been playing since she was in kindergarten. Kristin is our second daughter. She plays volleyball and she loves to cook. Megan is our third daughter. She's a great entertainer! Zachary is the "baby" of the family. He is 7-years-old and very active!
No comments:
Post a Comment