Oh my! Look what kind of child I have to deal with:
There was a commercial on that was playing music and he was doing this weird kind of dance where he would jump around and then flop on the floor then repeat it. Of course by the time I thought about getting my camera the commercial is over and the Flyers game is back on. It didn't stop him dancing though.
This past Friday we woke up again to snow. The girls all went to school on time though I think they should have had a 2-hour delay. Both Lauren's and Kristin's busses slid, Lauren's slid into the main road after leaving our neighborhood and Kristin's bus almost hit a car that was parked in one of the developments! Thanks to texting I knew what was going on. They both got to school safe though, just a very interesting morning.
After putting Megan on the bus Zach and I shovelled the driveway then played in the snow a little bit before going in and getting hot chocolate. After Christmas I had picked up a Lightning McQueen mug and Mater spoon that was on clearance. Coming in from the snow was a perfect time to try it out. We had some extra Snowman Soup so I gave one to Zach to try out. 
He loved adding the marshmallows and Hershey Kisses to it. 
Zach enjoyed putting together his Spiderman bear today that Santa brought him. It's a bear that you have to stuff first then add the costume. I really don't know how little kids could possibly get that stuffing into the bears hands and feet since the opening was so small so I did that part. He just stuffed the main body of the bear.




No comments:
Post a Comment