Her school had a back-to-school night last Thursday so she got to meet her teacher and see some of her friends that she hadn't seen for awhile. Her teacher also called her on Sunday just to welcome her to the class. How sweet! So I think Megan was excited to go to school yesterday.Kristin and Lauren, because they're 7th and 10th grade, didn't have to go to school until today. I'm not sure either was excited about it. I know I wasn't excited about getting up early today, that's for sure! I'm so not ready for that. Lauren of course is all about the fashion. She had to be looking good at least even though she had next to nothing in her back pack.

Kristin, however, meticulously gathered her supplies and had everything she was supposed to have in her bag. She's my little rule follower. She still was looking good with a brown top and a couple of necklaces. Yes, she did wear shoes, I just took the picture before she put them on.
Kristin's school had a back-to-school night last night that we went to. She got her schedule and we got to find where all her classes were. She's going to have a lot of walking to do this year! Most of her classes are at the far end of each hallway. Wouldn't surprise me if she didn't get some late to class notices this year. She noticed right away that she didn't have band on her schedule. That was Kristin's thing last year, she loved it. So we had to stop in the band room to check on this, Kristin was afraid she was kicked out of class for talking too much! If you know Kristin that's pretty funny since she's so quiet but I told you, band was her thing last year. The band director was surprised it wasn't on her schedule so he said he would get it straightened out. One last picture of the two of them. In next year's picture Kristin will probably be taller than Lauren! Well she already is by a fraction of an inch, you just can't tell it in this picture.
Next year I can once again get all 3 of them in the same picture with Megan going to middle school. I will never get all 4 of them since Lauren will have graduated long before Zach gets to middle school. In a couple of weeks it'll be Zach's turn for his first day of school. Pre-K this year, boy is he getting big.
No comments:
Post a Comment