Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pool Fun

I don't think I made one single post about the pool this summer. With it being such a hot summer we spent most of our weekends there to cool off. Here's a pic from early in the summer:

It took Zach awhile to jump off the diving board but towards the end of the summer he became a pro. Of course in this picture he has his little floatie vest on so it wasn't like he was going to sink or anything. He would jump and grab hold of Paul's legs.

Zach hanging with the sisters... well... 2 of them.

Okay, there's lots of pictures of Zach. That's because he's so darned cute! (Plus a lot easier to get pictures of than his sisters.)

I wanted to get a picture of him swimming but he kept being evasive. Every time I went to take a picture he would turn around. I finally got this. Look at that ornery grin on his face.

Sometimes Zach loves the attention, other times he wants his sisters to leave him alone. It looks like he's liking the attention at this particular moment.

Two short videos of Zach jumping off the diving board. In the first one he jumps off the board wearing his floatie vest (very short, 13 seconds).

In this second one he jumps off the board to Kelly wearing NO vest. Then Kelly makes him swim. (18 second video, I think.)

He did a pretty good job too. I wonder what he would have done if that floatie hadn't been there. Hopefully by next year he's swimming all over the place. Maybe over the winter I'll look for some swimming lessons for him.

No comments: