Last week Paul was off and since he had never been there Zach and I wanted to show him the place. We didn't get there till about noon. I was a little worried it would be crowded but there was hardly anyone there, I guess everyone was having lunch and taking naps!
Paul got to relive his rowing days in college:
Zach got a turn too.
Zach had the water area to himself. He loves taking one of the boats and going around the whole stream. Here he is trying to do the tornado/vortex thingie.

We went fishing next and caught a whole bunch of fish for dinner. Zach and Paul even caught a soda can, boot and a diaper which got put in the trash.
If we had more time we could have gone out to lunch in the area while we were there but two of the sisters were coming home from school soon so we headed home. If it wasn't their first day of school I wouldn't have cared but I wanted to know how there day was. We'll probably head back again in a few weeks. Maybe I'll spare you all and not take any pictures next time and therefore not create yet another blog about the place. Knowing me though I'll have to take pictures. Last night's dinner
I was making tacos and had Lauren brown the ground beef, she also cut the tomatoes. No one wanted to shred the cheese though, that is until Zach came running into the kitchen yelling, "I want to cut the cheese! I want to cut the cheese!" I really wish I could have had a video of him because it was too funny! So here he is "cutting the cheese."

No comments:
Post a Comment