I don't know the backyardigans very well since Zach doesn't watch that show much. Ryan was telling us the names of them all but I still had to look up who the moose was when I got home. It's Tyrone, can you tell who is pretending to be Tyrone?
That's Lauren and Ryan behind those masks. They make great moose don't they?Megan was the kid magnet. Alex came over and buddied up with her.

Then Ryan did though that was no surprise since he calls her "my Megan."
Megan went downstairs to play wii and Ryan was walking around looking for her asking, "where's my Megan?" Too cute. He found out where she was and went downstairs, I heard she was helping him play Mario Kart.
They weren't playing wii for long because then it was present time! Ryan got lots of cool stuff to play with. Zach was very interested in it all, especially the cars.
Thanks for letting us help you celebrate your third birthday Ryan! We had lots of fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment