Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Fire Truck, Flowers and a Net

Fire Truck
Today at preschool we had a visit from a fire truck, not for an emergency, it was a planned fun visit for the kids. Well, it was fun for 4-yr-olds but not for my 2-yr-old class. There was only one kid in my class that was interested in it, the rest either didn't care or were too scared to go anywhere near it.

Zach's class was sitting right next to mine so I had to take a picture of my little guy. I didn't have time for Zach to pose (not that he would have cooperated with me anyway) since I had a crying child on my hip

I took a picture of Zach when we got home. He'll pose and smile if he's being silly like with the string of the hat across his face.
At least the fire truck visit is over. Now I can look forward to all the Halloween fun on Thursday. Wow, what a fun week (not!) I am looking forward to Zach's parade and party on Friday though. For that one I'll be a parent and not a teacher so that one should be fun.

Flowers
Yesterday was mine and Paul's 18th wedding anniversary! He surprised me with flowers and chocolates. I love the vase the flowers came in.


We didn't get to go out to dinner because the kids had us, I mean me, running everywhere. Kristin had volleyball practice, Lauren had karate. Every night it's something different.

A Net
Kristin has been doing very well this year in volleyball and has learned a lot. She has an awesome serve and she's beginning to move more during games. I can tell she's become more confident this season. Here she is serving the ball, twice.

Maybe next game I'll try to get her doing something else. It'll be her last season game before playoffs start. Not sure how playoffs works yet but I'm sure I'll find out.

No comments: