Saturday, December 11, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Santa came for a visit at church this morning so Zach, Megan, Lauren and I went to see him.

We had a breakfast of french toast, sausage links, fruit cup and orange juice or hot chocolate. There were also pancakes available but we all got the french toast. It was yummy but Lauren said on the ride home that daddy's french toast was better. (I agree!)

After we ate the kids did crafts on the stage. They decorated a frame for their Santa picture, made cards and even got a bag of reindeer food to take home. I'm not sure why they had rubber cement but Lauren had fun painting the whole inside of her card with it.
She got the whole stage area smelly by using that. Poor kids, bet they all went home with headaches!

Later in the day Zach got a surprise. I was checking my email and Santa used my email to send Zach something. Wow! After dinner I showed Zach and he watched it 3 times. Here's the link to his special message from Santa: http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/H6i59nydcuZRq7txtb6nNQ
Check it out! (Thanks Aunt Kelly!!!)

No comments: