This year I actually found Christmas pajamas that Lauren approved of, of course she was with me when I bought them! I had to find something different for Zach but at least they all had a penguin theme to them. Here's the gang on Christmas Eve:
And then again Christmas morning:
Zach saw the presents under the tree and was all smiles:
He was very excited that Santa filled his stocking too:
Who looks more excited, Kristin or Zach?
Okay, now it's present opening time and these pictures are in no particular order. Zach loved his pee wee pillow pet.
Lauren finally got the coat she had picked out a month ago. Of course mommy had to send it to Santa so he could put it under the tree.
Zach was in awe the whole morning, I loved his facial expressions. He did a great job at getting the presents out from under the tree and passing them out.
Lauren snuggling with her zebra blanket:
It would not be Christmas if Kristin didn't get warm slippers:
A "22" shirt for Megan which was perfect for her. Ask her about it sometime.
Kristin got a clip-on book light that went with the 50 million books she got. Well, not exactly 50 million but close.
Santa must have stopped at Hershey, Pa before visiting our house because Megan got the Hershey chocolate bar pillow she wanted.
Like I said, I loved Zach's facial expressions!
Kristin will stay nice and warm with her penguin hat.
When presents were all done I started breakfast while the kids checked out their stuff. There was one last present for Megan though which was handed to her while I pretended to call mamaw and papaw. Wait...the box was ringing...she got her cell phone that she's been wanting for forever!
It wasn't just any phone either, it was an iPhone. Now she can not only text/call but can listen to music, play games and take pictures. She loved it!
Another group picture before eating our sausage biscuits and gravy.
Lauren and Kristin got surprised after breakfast with their new iPhones. We made them wait since we wanted Megan's to be special since it was her first one. Of course Paul and I also got them too. So now we are a family of iPhone users. Who would have thought a cell phone could be so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment