Lauren has started playing indoor soccer with her high school, her 3rd game was last night. Here's a little clip from her 2nd game which was last week where she was playing goalie in the second half. Keep in mind that she's never played in this position before in her life, they needed someone to do it and she volunteered. It's not the best quality video and if you need help identifying her she's in the pink shirt.
The static is because I used my old camera that I keep in my purse, I never know when it's going to do that but it's all I had and I wanted to record a little of her goalie playing. The voice you hear is Paul's busting on her. She would squeal whenever a ball came flying her way which it made it very funny to watch her. I doubt that a goalie position will ever be in her future!
More Sewing
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment