I had bought a fire pit last summer in hopes of using it then but somehow someone in the family never set it up. :) I mean, after all, I did my part by buying it right? So it sat in our basement in the box for months until finally that someone finally put it together last week. I got some wood from my dad over the weekend and finally we were able to enjoy it last night.
It didn't take long to get it started and the kids were really loving it once I pulled out the ingredients to make s'mores!It was a cold night but the fire pit did get us warm if we stayed close enough to it! Do you like our makeshift patio? That was all the paver stones from our front walk that had been piled under our deck since we got our brick walkway. Maybe someday we'll do a better job and make it look nicer. It's good enough for now and a perfect spot to put our fire pit.
No comments:
Post a Comment