Saturday, April 13, 2013

Little League Opening Day

What a long day opening day is.  The kids have to be there at 9:00 but the opening ceremony doesn't start until 10:00.  Then that takes forever because there are so many teams. Way too long for an antsy Zach, good thing he was Paul's problem!   Zach was on the Mets again this year and Paul volunteered to help coach.  
His first game wasn't until 5:30.  That's probably why today was such a long day!  I made it to his game late because Kristin had her district band concert at 3:30 so when Kristin and I got there we just stood by the outfield fence and watched him.  Of course I had to take pictures.
This is what he was doing when it wasn't his turn to bat.


Paul was coaching 3rd base and I thought he saw Kristin and I standing there.  After all, he did look right at my camera but he said when he got home that he had no idea that we were there.

So that starts the season for t-ball with many more games to come. 

No comments: