Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Being Silly

While we were at my parent's house the other day Megan came out of the bedroom with Zachary modelling a wig. I can't believe he actually wore it, especially long enough to get a picture.


Well then the wig got passed around and since I already had my camera out...
Lauren looks a little possessed in that picture! She has wild eyes. Then my dad put it on, can't believe he let me take a picture of him with it. He should have known I'd post it here. I must say the blue and white frizzy hair suits him. :)

Megan then had to dress Zach up some more. At least he matches in his purple.
Megan is the one that still loves to dress up. I'm always finding her at home dressing up in her clothes from her closet. Then everything ends up on her floor, eventually they make their way to the laundry baskets, then I end up washing perfectly clean clothes. Drives me crazy!

Odds & Ends
I just wanted to update some of my past posts.

Hornet's nest - I asked them why they never opened it up to see what was inside and they were like, "Oh, I didn't know we could do that?" So once again I drove them to school with the nest sitting on my passenger seat in my van. Yuck. Megan's class cut it open and then they took it to Kristin's class. They have yet to bring it home again, I'm hoping it stays at school this time.

Lauren's dinner dance - She loved it! Had a great time. I was texting her afterwards (one of the other mom's picked up and she was doing a sleepover) and she said she was surprised at how much fun she had. I replied something like well what did she think it was going to be like, everyone just sitting around? And she replied "yes!" She didn't eat the dinner, she said they served adult food not kid food. Dinner was either stuffed chicken breast or roast beef, both of which she would eat for dinner at home. So I paid $35 for her to critique the food.

Lauren's soccer games - Her 4th game of the season they lost. I didn't go to that one because it was raining and I didn't want to have all the kids out in that mess. I could just picture Zach splashing in the puddles and rolling in the mud... Her 5th game, this past Sunday, they won but it was by forfeit. The other team just didn't show up. Yes, everyone was a little annoyed by that, a call from the other team's coach would have been nice. One more game left and the spring season will be over.

Zach laughing
I'll leave you with this video of Zach. He was watching Word World the other day and he started cracking up at one of the characters that had a pot on his head. He can laugh at some of the weirdest things.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

The video of Zach made me laugh too! Very cute. I loved the picture of your dad with the wig. :-) Ha! I'm looking forward to seeing them next weekend in Elkins.