They got lucky with the weather and even though everything was wet it didn't rain the whole time they were there. It rained before, it rained after, just not while they were there. They both came home and said they had fun. They did some orienteering with Longwood guides which sounded interesting and they got to see all the sights while they were there. No pictures from them, with the threat of rain I didn't want either of them to have my camera again.
But I do have pictures from this morning when Zach, my mom and myself went. The weather was halfway decent today and I've been wanting to go so we went. Zach did a lot of walking while we were there. In fact I didn't even put him in the stroller until we were getting ready to leave. We headed straight to the children's garden first since that's the most fun. Of course he loved the fountains.

After playing around in there we went through the rest of the conservatory and even stopped to smell the roses...
Then it was back to the children's garden for another round of splashing in fountains. He was fascinated with the rocks that were at the bottom of some of the fountains today. I thought he was going to climb in one just to get to the rocks! In this picture he's watching the water jump from side to side.
After leaving the children's garden there was this activity center set up, a matching seed game. He didn't actually match them up, he just enjoyed that they were magnetic and he put them anywhere.
After leaving the children's garden there was this activity center set up, a matching seed game. He didn't actually match them up, he just enjoyed that they were magnetic and he put them anywhere.



No comments:
Post a Comment