Megan did another "show" for us last weekend. She had put up signs around the house to come see her "amazing" performance. It was supposedly going to happen Saturday evening but then she came up with the idea to sleep over at Mamaw and Papaw's house. She ditched her show real quickly! Sunday evening she decided to perform instead. Oh, did I mention that she charged $1 for tickets? She made $3 from me, Kristin and Lauren, I guess Zach was free. Paul had a softball game so he missed it.
She did a little of everything, here's a few clips I put together so you can have an idea of what she did. It's only 34 seconds, I really condensed it!
She wasn't done after that. It was onto her fashion show. Kristin announced and played the music and Megan had about 5 or 6 outfits she showed us. Here's two of them:
Her churchy outfit.

I'm sure there will be more "shows" in the future. The first one she did only cost us a quarter for a ticket, this one was a dollar, I really hate to see what the next one's going to cost us! I don't mind paying, I usually get it back when I do laundry anyway. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment