Zach is now a pre-k graduate! His school had a little graduation ceremony and picnic yesterday. The graduation was just for the pre-k kids but the picnic was for the whole school. Zach's class was the last of 3 classes to walk into the church, here's my little man:
After listening to a couple of people talk the kids sang 3 songs. Here's the first one, it's in 3 separate videos:
So now the kids sit and wait until everyone is done. Zach's hat was slipping down at one point and it was bugging him.
After they proceed out they gather for a group photo. I didn't get any really good ones since Zach was standing in the back and he's short. Oh well.
Mommy and daddy were proud to pose with the graduate. Thanks PopPop for taking the pic!
Look how big he is!
Now to have some fun with the picnic. There was a big moon bounce and as Zach was waiting in line here comes his little girlfriend Megan. I had to take advantage of that photo op.
There was sand art, tattoos, different art activities and of course the bean bag toss where I was.
It was such a hot day for the picnic. I was so glad when it was over and I could go inside to be in air conditioning. Now for Zach and I to enjoy our summer break! I'll go back to preschool next fall but he'll be moving on to kindergarten. What a big boy he's become.
No comments:
Post a Comment