Sunday, October 16, 2011

Megan goes to work

With me of course.  Her school had off on a Thursday a couple of weeks ago so she decided to come to work with me to play with my two-year-olds.  All the kids actually had off but Lauren wasn't home and I asked Kristin to watch Zach for me.  I would've brought them with me too but I worried about Zach catching something while he was there and getting sick.  If only he would stop sucking his fingers...  So Megan was my helper for the day.  She did great too.
 She read books with the kids:

Played with them in the sandbox:

Had a little time to enjoy the horse by herself:

And sat with them at circle time:
Notice how the same little girl is with her in 3 out of the 4 pictures?  She's a sweetie, always has the cutest facial expressions.  Maybe next time my kids have a day off from school I'll bring the rest of them with me.  I know Zach would love it.

No comments: