Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spirit Week

Zach's school had spirit week this week which is always a fun thing.  Monday was hat day and Zach wore his pirate hat from a couple years ago.  I forgot to take a picture of him that day but it was just a pirate hat, use your imagination!

Tuesday was pajama day and Zach picked out these spiderman pajamas to wear.
It was very weird putting him on the bus wearing pajamas!

Wednesday was crazy hair day and at first I was a little stumped.  With the girls they would wear lots of pony tails sticking out all over but you can't really do that with a boy.  So I just spiked his hair up with about half a bottle of gel and then sprayed his hair blue.  You can't see the blue in the picture but it's there.
After seeing that picture I realize he really needs a haircut!

Today was mismatch/backwards/inside out day.  Another tough one since he always wears plain colored (black, brown, blue) pants/jeans and most of his shirts go with any color.  I managed to put together brown pants with a green shirt that had a stripe going across it and then another shirt that was blue plaid.  We added black socks with his white sneakers and that was about all I could come up with. 
After he went to school I was thinking that I should have turned the blue shirt inside out but oh well, he didn't seem to into anyway.

Tomorrow they're just celebrating the birthday of who the school is named after so no weird clothes or anything.  Kindergarten is having a fall festival though and it happens to be in the afternoon so I'll get to go in and see him.  I'm not sure what they'll be doing but hopefully it's picture worthy.

No comments: