Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Night

Who would have thought that feeding the reindeer would be so much fun?  

I even caught a few snowflakes in the picture!

I really think that Megan and Kristin had more fun feeding the reindeer than Zach.

We exchange our family presents before we go to bed.  This year we had to wait until Lauren got home from work.  Zach got a Lightning McQueen pillow from Kristin.

The present that Paul and I gave the kids this year was really cool.  It was one big box filled with separate presents for each of us.

Megan got a long sleeve Flyer's hoodie.

Zach got Flyer's lounge pants and a notebook/pencil set.

Kristin got a long sleeved Flyer's shirt.

Lauren got the same shirt as Kristin did but she also got to open the envelope that was at the bottom of the box.
Inside was a piece of paper that stated that all 6 of us were going to a Flyer's game after Christmas.  Not only were we seeing a Flyer's game but we were seeing the game from a suite.  With food included!  Kristin and Megan are the only ones that have never been to a game but they seemed excited to go.  Lauren and Zachary were definitely excited to go!  Now we have something to look forward to after the big excitement of Christmas day.

Before heading off to bed I had to take the annual picture of the kids in their jammies. 

Now hopefully Santa comes!

No comments: