Sunday, December 8, 2013

SNOW!

The weather forecast sure was wrong about the weather today.  We were supposed to only get less than 3 inches of snow and it wasn't going to start until mid-afternoon.  Instead it started snowing around 10:00am and we ended up with 8 1/2 inches of snow.  That's a big difference!  I had to shovel the driveway 3 times because it was snowing so hard that it would completely cover the driveway by the time I was done.  I only shoveled when I did because I thought we were only getting 3 inches.  Oh well.  Zach helped me out some.
In fact Megan and Kristin helped me shovel too so it wasn't too bad.  They took breaks to play in the snow and I took breaks to take pictures of them. 




Megan's friend in the neighborhood came over to play as well as the girls across the street.  Too bad it wasn't snowball kind of snow or we could have really had some fun out there.  The good side is that the lighter snow is a lot easy to shovel! 

With all this unexpected snow came a snow day for me and the kids tomorrow.  That was the nicest surprise of all.  Who couldn't use a snow day?

No comments: