The last clue before finding their Easter baskets was hidden in the dining room. Along with each clue were 4 eggs with a treat inside. The eggs in the dining room just so happened to be golden in color so the Easter Bunny hid them on the chandelier. Lauren eventually found them after much prompting. Can you see them up there?
The kids found their baskets hidden in our bathroom. I think the Easter Bunny is beginning to have a hard time finding new places to hide the baskets! So here's the crew with their baskets plus their bag of eggs.
Now the fun begins. Kristin had a jelly bean pooping chicken in her basket. Plus potty putty. Yep, I know, sounds strange but that is so Kristin.
I didn't post pictures but they all got a Wii game and a DVD. Zachary got a bunch of Cars things and a stuffed Tigger. Lauren's DVD was Twilight, she'd been wanting that. Megan got Bendaroos, something she'd been wanting since before Christmas. Even Paul and I got a small basket. Way to go Easter Bunny!We barely had enough time to get ready for church. The Easter Bunny had way too many clues this year and it took longer than I thought. But we managed to get everyone dressed and here's the girls after church at my parents house.
Megan wore the dress that Grandmom and PopPop gave her for her birthday. I very luckily found the same dress for Kristin, there was only one left and it just happened to be her size. On Good Friday I took Lauren to the mall and literally within 30 minutes found the dress for her. So I really got lucky with them coordinating this year. It's so hard to do that the older they get. I just put Zach in a suit, he didn't necessarily coordinate but he's a boy so it didn't matter. Here's all of them at Grandmom and PopPop's house.
So we had a very busy day but it was a lot of fun. On a side note, at church I found out that I had won the jelly bean guess contest from the Easter egg hunt the day before. I had guessed 897 jelly beans and there were 895 in the jar. Wow! I never win anything so I was super excited. Here's what I won:
It's a big ceramic teapot with tulips inside, a yellow bunny and though it's not pictured there were lots of different chocolate candies surrounding it. Plus I got to keep the jelly beans. Not sure what I'm going to do with that teapot, it's cute, I guess eventually I'll plant something in it. If anyone needs a giant teacup in the meantime let me know, I've got one you can borrow!
Megan wore the dress that Grandmom and PopPop gave her for her birthday. I very luckily found the same dress for Kristin, there was only one left and it just happened to be her size. On Good Friday I took Lauren to the mall and literally within 30 minutes found the dress for her. So I really got lucky with them coordinating this year. It's so hard to do that the older they get. I just put Zach in a suit, he didn't necessarily coordinate but he's a boy so it didn't matter. Here's all of them at Grandmom and PopPop's house.
So we had a very busy day but it was a lot of fun. On a side note, at church I found out that I had won the jelly bean guess contest from the Easter egg hunt the day before. I had guessed 897 jelly beans and there were 895 in the jar. Wow! I never win anything so I was super excited. Here's what I won:
It's a big ceramic teapot with tulips inside, a yellow bunny and though it's not pictured there were lots of different chocolate candies surrounding it. Plus I got to keep the jelly beans. Not sure what I'm going to do with that teapot, it's cute, I guess eventually I'll plant something in it. If anyone needs a giant teacup in the meantime let me know, I've got one you can borrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment