Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday night fun

Since Easter will be here soon I figured we'd better dye our eggs tonight. So after dinner Paul set up all the different colored dye and we let the kids decorate their eggs.





I had hard boiled 31 eggs so we each had 5 to decorate. I think I ended up decorating 2 of mine because Zach just wanted to keep going and going and going. I finally had to draw the line, the girls were taking their time and he just made his eggs one color so his didn't take as long. He didn't want to see them doing something when he wasn't. I'm really surprised that nothing got spilled, even Zach was careful!

So now we have a whole bunch of colorful eggs. Here's one that Paul made, he was very proud of it!

We no sooner get done decorating them when Megan and Kristin are both asking when they could eat them. Can we just enjoy them for a day or two? I hardly ever hard boil eggs (except at Easter) so I guess they got a little excited.

No comments: