Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Photopass Pictures

Photopass pictures are the pictures that we had taken while we were in Disney. There are photographers that they have all over the place that will basically take your picture, you have a card that you carry around with you and hand it to them. It's a nice way to get pictures of the whole family without having to constantly ask other people to do it.

Anyway, I've had the CD of my photos for awhile now but didn't look at it till today. I figured I'd better make sure they're ok before too much time has passed. So here's just a few of the many, many pictures that I have. I've added borders to these.

Our first day before going into the Magic Kingdom.

Hollywood Studios, can you tell it's still cold out?

I love this picture taken in Animal Kingdom with Megan holding baby Simba.


Posing in Epcot in front of the big "ball".

The birthday girls, the picture was actually taken on my birthday.

Zach and I were next to go see Lightning McQueen and Mater. I didn't even know this picture was taken till I got home and looked online.

Posing with "Cars".

We're next in line to see Mickey Mouse.


Posing with Mickey Mouse. You have to see the mouse at least once while you're at Disney.

I love this picture. The photographer told us to scream like we were scared. That's pretty much what your face looks like while you're on Tower of Terror (in the background).

That's it. I have tons more but have to end somewhere. I may possibly have one more post about Disney if I ever get it done. It's from the kids perspective and has pictures that they took. I started it, saved it, need to have the kids finish it. Might be done by summer!

No comments: