Here's the team right before the second half when they do their little cheer. Lauren's smiling face is straight ahead in the center.
I had to take Zach with me to the game because my normal babysitter, Kristin, is away on a trip with her school. What a pain in the butt he was! Now I remember why I usually don't take him with me. Pop Pop came to watch Lauren's game and he ended up walking around with him and entertaining him. Thank you Pop Pop! Hopefully next time you can make it to one of her games Zach won't be with me and you can watch in peace. Here's Zach on the bleachers on the other side of the field.
Lauren doing a header in the second half:
She was a forward here and headed to the goal.
She only played forward for about 18 minutes in the second half before she was taken out and some of the bench players went in. I know she was wanting to score but it didn't happen this game. Now if she had stayed in longer I'm sure it would have. The game ended with a win, 3-0.





No comments:
Post a Comment