Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zach's 1st Scrimmage Game

His team looked so cute dressed up in their uniforms!  I'll start this with pictures and end this with some video I took.  Here's my little man warming up before the game.
This was as he was running from 3rd base to home.
The second time his team took the field he played 1st base (he was left outfield the first time.)  Paul helped him put his helmet on.
My cute little first baseman checking to see if his mommy was watching him!

His first time up to bat.  Paul was putting the ball on the tee for them.

This is him running from 1st to 2nd base after his teammate hit the ball. 

Of course I had to get a little bit of him playing 1st base. 

 It was cute to watch and I'm excited to see his upcoming games.  Opening day is this Saturday!

No comments: